KOTOR/TSL-TOR thought

Just a thought on how the Sith Empire ties in a bit with the events of KOTOR/TSL and TOR.

I think what Revan and the Exile did was incite a civil war within the True Sith Empire - remember, the Mando Wars, as Kreia said and HK-47 implied, was a war meant to convert the Jedi Order. Revan was the charismatic and brilliant strategist, and the Exile herself was able to draw many followers, due to her inherent Force Bonding. Whether or not they instigated on opposite sides (Revan on one side, Exile as the other) I'm not sure about.

And again, this would also play into the "why no one can come along" role, considering what they were doing with people they were attaching themselves to.

While they may not have lived to see much of it, the factions could live on and the civil war could have lasted for a century or so.

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm talking out my backside?

(Also posted on another forum)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

At the same time I think that BioWare may have placed significant time after the events of KOTOR 1/2 so that they can be a bit more creative in the story and not be restricted by the events.

My guess is that things have been quite unstable for a long time now, due to the war with the Sith in the first KOTOR game.