Teammates disappear?

Murray

I have a problem that I can't seem to find documented anywhere else. All the walkthroughs don't seem to mention this happening as a matter of course.

When I go on the B-4D4 quest for the Ithorians on Telos, when the quest finishes and I regain control of my character, my teammates are nowhere to be found! Atton and Friea are just ... missing. I've tried looking around for them in places, but I can't find them.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? And if it is a bug ... what's the fix?

Thanks.

I have a problem that I can't seem to find documented anywhere else. All the walkthroughs don't seem to mention this happening as a matter of course.

When I go on the B-4D4 quest for the Ithorians on Telos, when the quest finishes and I regain control of my character, my teammates are nowhere to be found! Atton and Friea are just ... missing. I've tried looking around for them in places, but I can't find them.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? And if it is a bug ... what's the fix?

Thanks.

Friea? :):)

Thanks.

Friea? :grin:>_<

I find the names of the characters in this game very unmemorable.

It was almost the end of the game before I could remember the name of the blind Sith chick.