Missing models/textures in both kotors

Hello umm,

I installed both Kotor 1 & 2 yesterday not for the first time, I've had them installed on before and everything worked fine before.

Now when I load it up in K2, the model for Darth Nihilus/Sion are missing, I try to create a new guy and the models are missing from the character creation thing,

e.g. When you select Male Jedi Consular, the guy is missing, so I made a quick character and when I get to the prologue, the screen is completely black, there's still sounds and stuff, but no models of the Ebon Hawk or T3. And its the same thing in K1.

I couldn't make any screenshots so I apologize if you need them.

I tried looking in the troubleshooting guide, it just said go to low texture pack, 800x600, turn off shadows, grass, anti-aliasing, and stuff like that, did all that, still the same problem.

I also tried re-installing, several times. My computer meets the system requirements, it's just my video card that doesn't meet the optimum requirements. i.e. Radeon X300 SE.

I've asked for help on the Team Gizka forums and they haven't replied to me yet.

If someone could help me fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my DxDiag of my Computer. :D

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 8/11/2009, 09:22:41

Machine name: GORRIE

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Pro-Data

System Model: Performance Design

BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/24/04 11:09:50 Ver: 08.00.10

Processor: Intel

Edited by moobs