Invisible opponents cause game to freeze?

When I am on Dantooine after passing through the Jedi Enclave, I get to the point where the mercenaries are waiting for me at the exit but the leader, Gerevar I believe, is invisible, and whenever I attempt to hit him or cast a force spell that damages him as well, the game will freeze and then the "unexpected error" box comes up and closes me out. The game runs perfectly otherwise.

This also happens at Malachor in the Sith Academy building, all the dark Jedi are invisible and cause the game to freeze when struck. Any ideas or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I have the 1.08b of TSLRP installed, could that be the problem? although i uninstalled it and the characters were still invisible, thanks.

• 3 months later...
When I am on Dantooine after passing through the Jedi Enclave, I get to the point where the mercenaries are waiting for me at the exit but the leader, Gerevar I believe, is invisible, and whenever I attempt to hit him or cast a force spell that damages him as well, the game will freeze and then the "unexpected error" box comes up and closes me out. The game runs perfectly otherwise.

This also happens at Malachor in the Sith Academy building, all the dark Jedi are invisible and cause the game to freeze when struck. Any ideas or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. I have the 1.08b of TSLRP installed, could that be the problem? although i uninstalled it and the characters were still invisible, thanks.

Hey Jason. I was just having the same exact problem (in the Malachor Sith Academy).. I love this game, don't get me wrong, but the bugs in this game are frustrating beyond belief. Anyway, I couldn't find a fix for this particular problem, so I just used Statis on the invisible Dark Jedi, and ran past him through the exit. I'm sure you've probably figured it out since you posted this almost 3 months ago, but in case others are looking for a workaround. :)

EDIT: You've gotta fight Sion first before exiting, but I found that once the Sion dialogue starts, the Dark Jedi disappears.

Edited by abstrakt1