kotor3/ mmorpg

yeah i really only have one major request. please please please bring this game to playstation 3. as far as what i would love to see in it. 1. i would like it to be like mass effect and oblivion elder scrolls 4. in this i mean the exploration of mass effect going from planet to planet. from oblivion i would like item collection. if you kill an enemy you should get every thing he is equiped with. 2. cloaks should be of choice to have hood up or down. it could even be up when you walk but if you run or battle it could fall whitch would be cool. also if you go darkside you should be given a mask or a shop decision to purchase one of your liking. also outfits should have color sceme of choice. 3. droid companions should be built by the charecter and colors should be chosen by the player or be effected by droid equipment. 4. ships you voyage in should be chosen(along with paint). and you should be able to board anothers ship and or have a space dog fight. damage to key areas would make a difference on boarding. co-op missions could be fun. maybe make your personal space change with what you do or do not. much like the up coming game fable 2. 5. lightsabers should also have there own individual look where you choose shapes and piece them together. i know all of the above are mainly cosmetic. but individuallity is a big part of life as we know it and gamers want that same representation as well as the many die hard SW fans. i could care less if reven or the apprentice is in it or not but it would make for a good adventure. however your choice for a charecter should be more than human. 6. race you choose should have abilities that only those races posses. if you are a small alien like yoda then you should be quicker in movement. or vice versa if you are large be sower but very strong. people want choice. so give us choice. lots of downloadable content. we also don't want to be limited to one save file we wanna play diffrent games at a time.[/font]

1 more thing cyborg parts espeacially if you go dark side. maybe to the extent of greivous