I am running

Windows XP on a computer I built myself

I have:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual

Core Processor 6400+

3.21 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM

My Grapics card is an EVGA e-GeForce 8600 GTS

and my sound card is onboard.

So here is the deal, I have been trying basically since I started running my computer more than a week ago, but whenever I try to install the game I get a Cycling redundancy error while the game is trying to download the Modeling info from the data section on the disk.

I know this because, since I started with the problem I have been searching for an alternate way to get the game on my computer. I have done such things as taking the information directly from the files on the disk, and still got the error when I tried to remove the models from the data section. From there I tried downloading the information directly from my old computer (Which took a long time) But when I finally got the data folder ready to put onto the computer, it came up with the same error.

Now I know that normally this error would come from the actual disk, but that last try was not even using the disk, but downloading from the files that worked on my old computer. It almost seems like my computer just does not like that particular file from this game.

If anyone knows of any fix at all for this problem, it would be much appreciated. Let me know if you need any other information, and I will try my best to tell you what I can about the problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Jonath Nell

Yeah, it is scratched a bit now, though I wondered about it because both times that I tried doing the copy thing, it still came up with the same exact error that I got when i tried to install it from the disk, and I know it is the same file that is doing it too.

Also, I am quite certain that the first time I tried install from the disk I did not have the scratches yet. They came when my disk drive accidentally closed on the disk, and I had tried installation one time before that with smiler results as now.