RPing a Light side consular

Well basically Although I have a high charisma modifier I want to RP a totally light Consular meaning no dark side powers (I know im dumb). Anyway I noticed they did not put to many damaing attacks for light side consulars. I do have High level force powers mod 2.1 so at higher lvls I will get some freaking nice light side damage powers but for the time being I buff and heal my party. My damage mainly comes out of force pushes and pulls . They hit hard since My wis and char are high but I was wondering if anyone has done this? What did ya do at early lvls? Just push buff and pull? with basic attacks?

Yeah, I went through the early consular stage. It stinks at the beginning, ha. It is hard, and there's really nothing you can do about it at first; personally, I don't think the party members are as strong in this game as in the first one, but I suggest depending on them a lot. Give them specific strong attacks to do in battles (instead of letting them 'choose' for themselves). When I played the game, battle meditation and revive were my best friends in early battles. Atton is useful because he gets back up when 'killed'. I used strong basic lightsaber attacks (consentrating either flurry or critical attack when leveling up feats). I consentrated on treat injury and charisma mostly, and wisdom when I could, though constitution is also very important, due to us poor consular's lack of natural vitality. Force push is a MUST as is as many buffering force powers as possible. The force power that allowed you to deflect blaster bolts with your hand was also useful. Atton is useful for skills in early stages(like demolitions and security). I used a lot of medpacks in the early stages, to save up force power for buffering powers and push. I don't know if you use heal more than this, but I suggest using medpacks until you get higher on force power. Utilize armor; especially Jaly Shey for the player character. Don't know if this is any help; it sounds kind of repetitive or obvious to me, ha, but, I felt like I had to put in my two cents.