Nar Shadaa - Mira Dialog Glitch *Spoilers*

Hi,

I seem to have come upon a major glitch. What happens is that when I get the invitation from Visquis on Nar Shadaa and go to the Nar Shadaa Docks, unaware of what's about to happen I Quicksaved right after the place loaded up. Right after I saved, I got into the dialog with Mira who gives her usual speech that leads to the scene in Cantina where you have to kill those two Twi'lek twins as Atton.

Well, I couldn't quite kill them the first time, so I had to load my quicksave, but this time Mira didn't start the dialog, so it seems like I'm stuck. She actually stands there to the left of the entrance, but when I try to talk with her, she talks to me as if she was a member of my party (The usual conversations about her past and stuff).

I tried fiddling with the Save Game Editor and deleted the Override folder to no avail. I don't have any saves prior to this point either.

I guess I might have missed something in the Save Game Editor or it might have to do with something else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LOL man that is funny. Well since you said it auto saved after mira talked to the exile then the computer or xbox might think you already talked to her. Thats all I think it is. I hope it helps

It didn't autosave after I talked to Mira. It was me who quicksaved right after the area loaded and right before the dialog with Mira. I was thinking more along the lines of some script not initiating..