Character Builds.......

Hi,about 5-8 months ago i was browsing these forums and i stumbled across a topic,which gave out Character Builds.

But it wasn't normal builds,these were trying to recreate Yoda,Luke Skywalker,Darth Vader,Obi-wan Kanobi etc.

And i think they were official builds :S i'm not sure......so i'm wondering does anyone still have that information somewhere?

I will be forever grateful if someone can link me to that topic or that kind of information.

I'm not sure if you understood me :- as i'm having a hard time trying to understand what the hell i said :rolleyes:

But yeah basically the topic was about Skills/Feats,Stats etc. to recreate the character we loved in the Movies 1-6......

Anyways i hope you understood me :) Thanks in advance.

Edited by ChaosWolfX

most likely that topic has been lost to the ages .. and the ever constant stream of new arrivals and depature of old..

try searching the forums (you find the search button in the top right corner at the start page - Obsidian Forum Community)

Fortune favors the bald.

most likely that topic has been lost to the ages .. and the ever constant stream of new arrivals and depature of old..

try searching the forums (you find the search button in the top right corner at the start page - Obsidian Forum Community)

Yep,i know how to use the search feature but i cant seem to find it i don't even know the name of the topic.In any case i give up i shall just stick with my own builds :)

Thank you for your contribution to my topic it means a lot to me :)