Strange glitch!!! very annoying!

Ok when I started the game I was at the peragus place and was viewing some holograms but its weird because....its like their eyes arent on their face but theyre somehow floating in air. This also happens with the droids its like they look all weird, its hard to explain.

I have a geforce 4400 and have tried setting video settings to lower settings but it did nothing. I have the latest drivers and rolling back didn't seem to work either. I need help with this because its starting to get ridiculously annoying. That whole sequence with Coorta being killed by the assasin droid in the beginning, the droids just showed up as like huge artifacts...its just weird. someone help please!

Ok when I started the game I was at the peragus place and was viewing some holograms but its weird because....its like their eyes arent on their face but theyre somehow floating in air. This also happens with the droids its like they look all weird, its hard to explain.

I have a geforce 4400 and have tried setting video settings to lower settings but it did nothing. I have the latest drivers and rolling back didn't seem to work either. I need help with this because its starting to get ridiculously annoying. That whole sequence with Coorta being killed by the assasin droid in the beginning, the droids just showed up as like huge artifacts...its just weird. someone help please!

help