ok having a wierd problem

ok i have 2 problems one the games graphics are running wierd first they will be normal and playable then when i enter a new area it will be choppy and barely playable no idea where this is coming from my graphics card is not overclocked and i am not maxxing out what it can be played like 16AA i play at just above minimum with High settings but it also does it when it is set to medium and also low video quality it has also done this with the first kotor and i don't know why.

and the second problem would be when sometimes loading to go into another area the game will freeze when saving and loading those modules i have installed and re-installed the game about 4 times already.

What i know

my gfx card has the newest drivers (but it is also an ati and i know of the problems that this game causes with those cards to be exact its an ATI RADEON 9550 256 MB AGP Card)

this game has ran before perfectly with this card and the first one has also

i also updated the game to the newest patch(yes i also know that this could cause problems but since the problems already existed i figured with my fingers crossed it would fix the problems i was having)

ANY IDEAS ?

ok i have 2 problems one the games graphics are running wierd first they will be normal and playable then when i enter a new area it will be choppy and barely playable no idea where this is coming from my graphics card is not overclocked and i am not maxxing out what it can be played like 16AA i play at just above minimum with High settings but it also does it when it is set to medium and also low video quality it has also done this with the first kotor and i don't know why.

and the second problem would be when sometimes loading to go into another area the game will freeze when saving and loading those modules i have installed and re-installed the game about 4 times already.

What i know

my gfx card has the newest drivers (but it is also an ati and i know of the problems that this game causes with those cards to be exact its an ATI RADEON 9550 256 MB AGP Card)

this game has ran before perfectly with this card and the first one has also

i also updated the game to the newest patch(yes i also know that this could cause problems but since the problems already existed i figured with my fingers crossed it would fix the problems i was having)

ANY IDEAS ?

Have myou tried rolling back your graphics driver? Could that maybe be the issues?

nope never tried that but i was using the same one catalyst 6.8 that i always use(d) and it should have run perfect and it is not now oh well i think i am gonna buy an nvidia card maybe a 512 card need to compete with my bro now since he has the radeon x1300 512MB agp card or something like that