Lightsaber Lens

hi all- I'm playing through my second time as DS, and i'm on my third planet, nar shaadaa. When playing LS i know you can get the lens for your lightsaber from the "reunification" quest, but since i'm dark i didn't do it, and therefore am lost as to how to obtain a lens. I have all the other parts; a lens is the only thing i'm missing. Any help on this would be great, thanks.

Could also create one using workbench with Bao-Dur. (If his Int is 16+ and Exile has Repair skill around 15+) Buy one from Dantooine's old lady salvager. Save before talking to her and reload if lens is not in her inventory.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

No. The fixture lens is a plot item and cannot be made at the bench.

Nar Shadaa has several spots that will spawn it. The easiest is to do Vogga's Horde quest and get it from one of the containers. Lootra's body has it. As will many other quests. Do every quest that you can, either by completing it or killing the relevant person, and collect the reward. The game is designed to keep on spawning it until you find it.

What planet did you do first? You should have found a lens there.

mr's right. Think I misinterpreted it as a saber upgrade.

Since you are playing as DS, you can get it by fighting Visas. Try to get your saber before fighting Zez-Kai Ell.

It is a common problem that has happened before previously here.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧