Jagged Alliance 2

alanschu

OMG :wub: that'll be awesome :)

I love it when the enemy comes to me :blink:

well, now they will definitely come and get you. Enjoy!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

That's what happened to Barry. He was up on a rooftop and a guy climbed up behind him and shot him in the back with a Spaz-15. Fortunately my sniper rifle headshotted him (and he teetered off the roof and feel down for an extra 100 damage....it was cool!). MD then performed emergency procedures as Scope and I maintained cover. I now am using Grizzly (and his Benelli Super 90 shotgun with Duckbill) on close range flanking coverage, as well as Ira. No more sneaking up behind me.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.  Though with Scope and myself with UV goggles, it's less of a problem now.

Plus I'm level 4, so I can get more interrupts myself as well.

All of deidrannas elites are night ops and some are night ops expert. BY the end of the game, earlier in the 1.1.3 mod, many have UVGs.

Happily their self preservation usually overrides their desire to kill so they will generally run out of the light rather than attack.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Why the leg shot? I never really saw the purpose. It was nice if they fell down, but it seemed quite rare.

I suspected they would limit APs, but I could never verify. I'd usually use the torso shot to get a confirmed hit with less AP, and then use the fact I'm aiming my gun to go for the head.

Full auto was added in the 1.13 mod. Leg shots have some use, but its for pretty specialized situations.

Why the leg shot?  I never really saw the purpose.  It was nice if they fell down, but it seemed quite rare.

I suspected they would limit APs, but I could never verify.  I'd usually use the torso shot to get a confirmed hit with less AP, and then use the fact I'm aiming my gun to go for the head.

Limits AP and you have an easier time hitting a prone target.

Except I was never able to aim for the head of a prone target. At least not with the obvious "head, leg, torso" options available.

I know with full auto you can still aim for the head even if it doesn't say it, by pointing at the head. Does it work the same with with prone people?