Help with Black Screen

Hi!

When I leave the Secret Academy at Telos aboard the Ebon Hawk, the Cutscene is shown, after that, there's the loading-Screen and then the Screen turns just black. I still have my Mousecursor showing and I can press ESC to have the Menu show up as well, but that's about it.

I tried getting there again from various Savegames - every time the same Problem. Also when I save the game, when it's already at the black screen, I get the correct Environment (Ebon Hawk with me standing in front of the Security-Console) as Screenshot and when I try to load the Savegame there, the Loading-Bar hangs at about 1/4.

Please help!

My System:

AMD Athlon 64 / 3800+

2 GB Ram (4 * Dual Channel Corsair XMS)

Leadtek Geforce 7800 GTX

Windows XP

Hi!

When I leave the Secret Academy at Telos aboard the Ebon Hawk, the Cutscene is shown, after that, there's the loading-Screen and then the Screen turns just black. I still have my Mousecursor showing and I can press ESC to have the Menu show up as well, but that's about it.

I tried getting there again from various Savegames - every time the same Problem. Also when I save the game, when it's already at the black screen, I get the correct Environment (Ebon Hawk with me standing in front of the Security-Console) as Screenshot and when I try to load the Savegame there, the Loading-Bar hangs at about 1/4.

Please help!

My System:

AMD Athlon 64 / 3800+

2 GB Ram (4 * Dual Channel Corsair XMS)

Leadtek Geforce 7800 GTX

Windows XP

I have exactly the same problem. I've tried from different save games too, and tried all sorts of gfx options. Its really disapointing to have a great game spoilt like this :thumbsup:

i just had this as well...

on the map in the datapad it says Ebon Hawk Interior with a white square where the map should be.

When you flourish you can hear it happening but you just cant see anything...

Also i had the visias cutscene to early...i had it in the secret academy and i was under the impression from previous replays that it was triggerd by a certain conversation with kreia

The black screen of death. I just encountered this when I visted Dantoonie again. I exit the ship and it goes to the black screen with you pointer still there. I ended up restarting a new game since it wouldn't do anything.

This is the only time I've encountered this or any game killing issue.

Do you have any mods? Or are you using x-box? I have a problem with a Bastila PC mod, and it killed my game at the Raveger. You may just have to eat the problem and restart. Hey, at least your not almost done. That would stink! :devil:

Oh, try to disable videos and see if that will help. And the Visas scene is triggared by a certain number of light or dark side points.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!