KOTOR 2 storyline

I just finished KOTOR 1, but i dont have the money to go out and buy KOTOR 2, but i would really like to know what happened to all these characters, and if they are still playable in KOTOR 2

Revan

Bastila

Carth

Canderous

Mission

Zaalbar

Jolee

Juhani

Are any of them in KOTOR 2, and are they playable, or whats happened with them in the time between KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2

someone please fill me in on everything!

I just finished KOTOR 1, but i dont have the money to go out and buy KOTOR 2, but i would really like to know what happened to all these characters, and if they are still playable in KOTOR 2

Revan

Bastila

Carth

Canderous

Mission

Zaalbar

Jolee

Juhani

Are any of them in KOTOR 2, and are they playable, or whats happened with them in the time between KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2

someone please fill me in on everything!

Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee and Juhani don't make appearances in KOTORII, but you can find Jolee's Robes, which gives a Charisma bonus and is limited to Neutral characters.

Revan you decide what alignment and gender, but other than that you find out he/she went off into the Unknown Regions, and that's it.

Bastilla makes appearances in a message in T3 (if Revan is set to male), a holocron on Korriban (if Revan is set to Dark Side) and near the end of the game (if Revan is set to light side male).

Carth makes appearances as a Republic general if Revan is light side, but if Revan is dark side he still appears in a message in T3 if Revan is female. He also appears at the same time as Bastilla near the end of the game if Revan is light side.

Canderous is the new Mandalore in KOTORII, and he ends up joining your party after completion of one of the planets.

DubbelX already spoiled you so the thread serves no meaning anymore. I feel your pain.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Put it this way....there is one person there who you can actually play. If i say anything else i will spoil it for that person, unless you have already got that far.. :luck:

The rest of them have either gone off to do there own thing, or are with/following Revan :blink: