Hm... i want to know where to find Jolees robes..  :thumbsup:  i am confused plaease HELP!!  o:)

*edit* i meant PLEASE I SWEAR

Get to a high level by using the infinite exp. points glitch in the Secret tomb in the Shyrack cave on Korriban and what you do is make your way through the tomb and get to one area where there is a dead jedi keep searching the corpse and more the Hssiss will spawn do this a lot and you'll get to level 50 in about an hour. :rolleyes:, note that the higher the level you are the more rare items you'll get :thumbsup:

Hm... i want to know where to find Jolees robes..  :blink:  i am confused plaease HELP!!  o:)

Get to a high level by using the infinite exp. points glitch in the Secret tomb in the Shyrack cave on Korriban and what you do is make your way through the tomb and get to one area where there is a dead jedi keep searching the corpse and more the Hssiss will spawn do this a lot and you'll get to level 50 in about an hour. :thumbsup:, note that the higher the level you are the more rare items you'll get :thumbsup:

Ok... im confused you see i got the game months ago the second day it was out i beat it and didnt like it as much as KOTOR 1 but i didnt know you can turn your party to jedi so i decided to play again today i bought a strategy guide for quick run thro... Now Where in the game persay? and WHAT seceret tomb?and what u mean rare items :ermm:

Hm... i want to know where to find Jolees robes..  :ermm:  i am confused plaease HELP!!  o:)

Get to a high level by using the infinite exp. points glitch in the Secret tomb in the Shyrack cave on Korriban and what you do is make your way through the tomb and get to one area where there is a dead jedi keep searching the corpse and more the Hssiss will spawn do this a lot and you'll get to level 50 in about an hour. :thumbsup:, note that the higher the level you are the more rare items you'll get :thumbsup:

Ok... im confused you see i got the game months ago the second day it was out i beat it and didnt like it as much as KOTOR 1 but i didnt know you can turn your party to jedi so i decided to play again today i bought a strategy guide for quick run thro... Now Where in the game persay? and WHAT seceret tomb?and what u mean rare items o:)

1.Ok rare item's like Jollee's robes the one's your looking for for instance are part of rare items in the game the you can only get on a high level.(random item generator you have to thank for that <_< )

2.There is a cave on Korriban when you're on your way the ruins of Sith Academy

and inside that cave there is a tomb that leads through all sorts of chambers in it and one chamber has a glitch that if you keep searching the corpse of the dead jedi thats in the room that the more times you keep looking through the corpse of the dead jedi the more hssiss that spawn and if you keep killing them the more Experience points you get and once you get up to a certain level (50 for instance) rare items like Jolee's Robe will appear through stuf say corpses,containers, footlockers etc... :blink:

That second one has got to be the one of the longest sentences ever.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds