Bug in Onderon

Ok, so I exploited the Karriban tomb bug to get to level 50. I am playing DS and as a result decided to help Anda get rid of the three royalist captains. I used the terminal to kill the captain at the sky ramp, Bostuco I think. Anyhow, I used the terminal, but due to my high level, he had very high hit points and didn't actually die from the explosions. However here is the best part of the bug, even though he is still standing there, and I can talk to him, he is considered dead by Anda and the quest is listed as complete.

I'm not sure how long it took. But a way to lower the time it takes to level is to repeatedly check the corpse to get many Hissy monsters at one time. 2 spawn per check, so I usually check the corpse about 40-50 times before I start killing Hissies. With Force Storm I can kill 30 or so at a time so the xp racks up really quick. I think all in all, I spent about 90 minutes in there, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure how long it took. But a way to lower the time it takes to level is to repeatedly check the corpse to get many Hissy monsters at one time. 2 spawn per check, so I usually check the corpse about 40-50 times before I start killing Hissies. With Force Storm I can kill 30 or so at a time so the xp racks up really quick. I think all in all, I spent about 90 minutes in there, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the tip, it usually takes me forever. :devil: