Loading freezes !

I have a loading bug. I think it is linked with my video card. Indeed, when I load my savegame, the loading completion bar goes to 1/4 and the screen flashes one time. Then loading continues and the game starts.

However after having loaded 5 times, the loading freezes when it reaches 1/4 completion, at the same time the screen flashes. Then nothing happens until I hit ALT+F4 and chose ok to quit KOTOR2.

If I run KOTOR again, loading freezes again. I need to restart my computer (Logging off from Windows and then logging in doesn't change anything.)

My video card is Radeon Mobility 9700 128MB, with recent ATI Catalyst drivers. (4.12)

I've upgraded KOTOR2 to 1.0b but still it freezes.

Does anyone has experienced the same trouble?

I have a loading bug. I think it is linked with my video card. Indeed, when I load my savegame, the loading completion bar goes to 1/4 and the screen flashes one time. Then loading continues and the game starts.

However after having loaded 5 times, the loading freezes when it reaches 1/4 completion, at the same time the screen flashes. Then nothing happens until I hit ALT+F4 and chose ok to quit KOTOR2.

If I run KOTOR again, loading freezes again. I need to restart my computer (Logging off from Windows and then logging in doesn't change anything.)

My video card is Radeon Mobility 9700 128MB, with recent ATI Catalyst drivers. (4.12)

I've upgraded KOTOR2 to 1.0b but still it freezes.

Does anyone has experienced the same trouble?

I had the same problem but my PC didn't restart. The Windows XP stopped and generated automatically restarted error being. I cleared the CMOS and reconfigured the BIOS, the problem disappeared.

Moreover:

- The Windows XP possesss all the corrections

- I cleaned and placed a new layer of termica folder in processor (Athlon XP 1600+)

- Finishing, I did not obtain to install the patch 1.0b.

I have video card Nvidia mx200 64Mb and 386Mb the Ram memory DDR.