XBOX Buggy

Well, I'll start this off this way. I found KOTOR laying around one day and decided to play it. I fell in love instantly. I just beat the game yesterday, and went out to buy KOTOR2 today. KOTOR though, Tended to freeze for me once and a while and give me a headache because of the thousands of scratches on it. So, I managed to ignore my negative early thoughts of KOTOR2 now (Such as the very, very weird running posture..), and now I've discovered a headache giver in this game too. The entire diaglog skips half the time. They either don't talk, which i can live with, or the entire thing skips in less than a second and I miss out the entire thing that happends. So I returned the game for a new one. Same thing is happening. I have absolutley no Idea whats happening right now besides I'm traveling to Telos, Some old lady who I still don't know who is in my group, I have some guy in my group, and my own protocal droid attacked me and I had to kill it? So much things were cut out I really don't know. I just got off that starting palce peragus with the mining droids and heading to Telos.. Is this a bug with the Xbox version other people experienced? Or could it possibly be my Xbox? I'm borrowing my dads Xbox tommarow to see, but still would like to know in advance. And could someone fill me in with what I should know about the game so far? Like whos that corpse-dead-like sith? ( I stay away from spoilers.. please, don't tell me anything I wouldn't know by now!)

Really. Huh. On how often it happends (Every time you talk to someone) you think they would of noticed it. Good job beta testing obsidian.. I'm Suddenly not looking foward to NWN 2 now. I think kinda the main point of KOTOR/KOTORII would be for the story.. guess I won't even know well would I?