Ludo Kreesh tomb

Okay, I'm in the tomb and I'm having the vision with Malak and all the other jedi who want to know why I joined the war and want me to turn to the dark side.

I cannot win this fight, I've tried many times.

The odd thing is that when I lose it kills me. I fall to the ground and it says that the final attack didn't kill me, and Kreia says nothing.

Then I die, no matter what happens, I die after that. I've done this over and over and over and each time the same thing happens. I've tried healing right after I've taken that last hit but he does nothing before the cutscene where I fall to the ground.

How do I get it back to where it just gives me a darkside hit if I lose?

I could do the push, I'll try that.

This is my first planet, and the only armor feat I have is light. The only armors I have is medium and a padawan robe.

I've gotten really really close and I can't do it. Should I try killing those other guys? They die really easily.

I could do the push, I'll try that.

This is my first planet, and the only armor feat I have is light. The only armors I have is medium and a padawan robe.

I've gotten really really close and I can't do it. Should I try killing those other guys? They die really easily.

the thing is...it's quite a bad idea to go to korriban first...you should probably go to dxun/onderon or narshada before to have more experience...it will help you getting better items in korriban too...

but still you should be able to defeat malak if you run around and use your heal power...you do have to get rid of the other sith lords very quickly though...make sure you have plenty of medpac too...