Dantoine crash

Well i have read a similar crash problem in the forum but mine happened the secont time you have to go to Dantooine.When i leave the Ebon Hawk i get this blank screen. Hitting the task manager i can see that the game is running but i wait forever and no loading is happening.

Does somebody knows how to bypass this? I can go to every planet except danooine (the one i must go to) without problem.

(I have downloaded the patch and the latest drivers for my graphic card, even test it on another pc) I would appreciate an answer since every savegame that i have ends in the same problem.

Thanks in advance...

Well i believe i did. The invasion took place and the jedi learned me the lightsaber form. I haven't though gone to speak to the mercenaries or the other group outside the main facility. I thought i did everything that needs to be done to continue the story. I might have left some quests unfinished i am afraid bun not a major one...

Ok, then you should do this:

Open the Windows-Explorer and then Kotor 2. Fly to Dantooine and leave the Hawk. Choose your Party Members. Before you press OK switch to the Windows-Explorer (Alt-Tab). Switch to your Kotor2 Directory. There should be a folder called "gameinprogress". Inside this folder should be a data: 601DAN.sav (I can't assure you this data has the same name in your game but it should have a DAN for Dantooine). This Data has saved your progress in the cell around Khoonda. You should copy it and erase it. Then go back to your game an press OK to leave the Hawk. It should load now. Now everything should be like the first time you came to Dantooine. The people would say strange things like you have destroyed the settelment but that's the sacrifice. All the other cells should be as you left them (criststal cave, the Enclave etc...).

If you have an older savegame on which you can enter Dantooine you can minimize the damage. Just talk to everybody, do the business as you have done it the last time. Then switch to the Explorer and copy the 601DAN.sav. Load your new savegame and do it as i said above. this time overrite the 601DAN.sav with this you have copied from the former game. This should also work.

PS: Which version of the game do you have? (language) If you have the German version i can upload you a working data.

Greetings :)

Just_Me

Thanx very much for the infos. It worked all right with the drawback you mentioned. At least i can continue and finish (eventually) this great game.

Do you know what causes this crash? It is a bug that you cannot avoid or it is caused by an unfinished quest during the first time you visit Dantooine?

Anyway thanx a lot. :p