Handmaiden second possible convo(spoiler enclosed)

hi

i seem to be having a problem when talking to the handmaiden on the telos jedi base after talking to atris for the very first time. after having talked to atris, and one of the two handmaindens near you thereafter(asking bout friends, atton, the handmaiden that looks different then the rest), if i talk to the handmaiden that eventually joins the party, i don't see the options to gain darkside points with her.

for example:

when you ask, "and what did atris say" in the opening of the conversation after she says: ".... atris warned us about.", i get the options:

"oh?"

"she's just teasing you..."

"she's... exaggerating"

"... to protect others, not to fight"(the lightside option)

"... war was neccessary"

"i don't want to talk about it"

"i would like to ask you something"

"never mind."

but the option: "... - and none among the jedi"(the darkside option) never appears for me. whether i talk to her -before- any other handmaiden, after a handmaiden, or even after freeing my 'crew' from their cells. it also happens for all the other darkside options -except- the one in the 'are you the 'last' of the handmaidens' section, i get that one, and that one only. my character is male and very near darkside mastery by the time i get to talk to her

is there a reason for this? a bug in the game? cut content? has anyone else experienced this happening? any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

but the option: "... - and none among the jedi"(the darkside option) never appears for me.  whether i talk to her -before- any other handmaiden, after a handmaiden, or even after freeing my 'crew' from their cells.

is there a reason for this? a bug in the game? cut content? has anyone else experienced this happening?  any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like a bug to me. Seems like they forgot to set the negation flag for the conditional check that makes sure you only get darkside points once when you pick that conversation node. Thus both the "give darkside point" variant and the "already said it" variant are blocked out from the start.