Great Bug in Jarr Jarr Tekk

I'm in Jarr Jarr Tekk on Nar Shaddaa, played the arena match as Hanharr (the wookie), killed all the Ubese mercs and opened the door. Now after the cut-scene I should be able to play as my character, but for some reason I'm stuck with Hanharr again. Since ther's notmuch to do, I go to teh arena again, which triggers the dialogue with Visquis, who obviously thinks I'm a Jedi and I get electrocuted. After that, ther's another cut-scene and then black screen with msic playing and cursor moving, though I can't see it, but when I click at some of the buttons, it shows normal screen again (I mean normal menu screen, like equip, map etc.).

Anyone has this problem too and/or knows how to fix it (apart from going to another planet and/or waiting for that ****ing patch?

Thanks

Thanks for the info, I'll try it as soon as I get back to my PC, if it doesn't work I guess I have no option than to wait for the patch to publish...

And thanks for the info, I thought it looked a bit weird but thought I got it right... ;)