Korriban Sith Cavern Bug

So I'm in the Sith Caverns on Korriban playing a DSM Sith Lord, I did the Kreia/Friends encounter, fought Kreia and she killed me, which is fine (+DSP), went, did the Revan encounter, and he killed me (+DSP), but Kreia's speech failed to trigger, and the door failed to open. I was stuck in the cave with nothing else there (well, except the infinite Hsiss respawn), no encounters left, but the door still locked so I couldn't exit.

I tried reloading from during the Kreia encounter and killed Kreia instead, went and did the Revan encounter and killed Revan instead, but once again, the speech failed to trigger and the door failed to open.

I tried a third time, this time again killing Kreia and Revan, and again, still locked in.

At this point, I don't know what I can do to make things work here. After playing the encounters three times, two different ways, I'm presuming that any other way I spin it, the door's still not going to open.

Any thoughts? I'm open to suggestions as to how I could hack around this, if anyone has any ideas.

So I'm in the Sith Caverns on Korriban playing a DSM Sith Lord, I did the Kreia/Friends encounter, fought Kreia and she killed me, which is fine (+DSP), went, did the Revan encounter, and he killed me (+DSP), but Kreia's speech failed to trigger, and the door failed to open.  I was stuck in the cave with nothing else there (well, except the infinite Hsiss respawn), no encounters left, but the door still locked so I couldn't exit.

I tried reloading from during the Kreia encounter and killed Kreia instead, went and did the Revan encounter and killed Revan instead, but once again, the speech failed to trigger and the door failed to open.

I tried a third time, this time again killing Kreia and Revan, and again, still locked in.

At this point, I don't know what I can do to make things work here.  After playing the encounters three times, two different ways, I'm presuming that any other way I spin it, the door's still not going to open.

Any thoughts?  I'm open to suggestions as to how I could hack around this, if anyone has any ideas.

Use the cheat warp 710KOR. You'll go right back into the Shyrack caves.

I have allready given up. Since the game is flaud, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow. At least I can get some money on the exchange. I was told I can get at least $30 back. Loosing $20 on a game that will never be fixed is useless. I gave Lucas Arts and Obsidian enough time to deal with it... Game Over!

I am done buying Obsidian and Lucas Arts games!

Boo hoo. :(