About things you "cant" do in the game

i have noticed that when i get a more advanced level power and let the computer control that character sometimes they use the less advanced forms of that power but as i player i cant do it.

for example, when i get force wave i no longer see the option to use force push or force whirlwind but when the computer is controling my char they do it all time!

also sometimes when combat ends the characters using lightsaber that are not being controlled by the player turn off the lightsaber but i also find that i cant do it at will.

these two things also seem to happen in kotor 1, why ? is this some kind of bug? or they simply forgot to put means for the player to control these things at will like the "walk key" they added on a later patch in kotor 1?

don't know what the description for this is in the english game version cause i'm german, but you can turn lightsabers out by using the "Show weapon" or "Swing Weapon" option (standart key is "X")

using this your character will show some stylish moves with the sabers and then turn them off...

i think the real bug in this case is that the saber using the Players personal crystal in KotOR 2 and the sabers using the mantle of the force and this other special crystal (don't remember the english name) in KotOR 1 are not going to be turned off after fights at all, its disturbing when talking to somebody, to stick my lightsaber in this persons stomach for thats why i use the show weapon option to turn it off

NPC Party members using lower versions of the forcepowers never came up to my notice, guess i will look out for it when playing female sith, if there will ever be a patch so i will start this :shifty:

Anathos