Chronicles, Part XIV

I enjoyed reading the Chronicles on Kotor 2's Official Website. they compile the events of the "Tales of the Jedi" comics quite well, in my opinion. I've written a similar compilation for the events of the Sith Lords. The contents are, of course, spoiler-tagged. What do you guys think of it?

The Return of the Exile

Time Frame: 3.351 E.E.Y

Period name: The Sith Lords

With Revan vanished , the Jedi disbanded and the Republic in steep decline, the galaxy has become as dark as during the days of EXAR KUN and the Sith War. Only this time, there seems to be no clear friend of foe. The remnants of the Sith recruited by Revan, fell into a power struggle and massacred each other. The Sith Academy of Korriban is instantly turned into another tomb, a mass grave for countless of fallen Jedi now plunged into eternal darkness.

Inspite of these troubling times, the Republic seeks to heal the wounds of the Mandalorian Wars. Many worlds that were scorched by war are subject of ambitious restoration projects, using planet-wide space stations in orbit. One such world is Telos, homeworld of -now admiral- CARTH ONASSI. Unfortunately, the fuel supply that powers the Telosian Citadel Station is cut off. All hope seems to be lost when help arrives from an unexpected party. KREIA, former Sith Lord and Jedi Master, returns in the company of the scoundrel ATTON RAND and an unknown exile. Mystery surrounds the latter, but rumour spreads quickly of him being the last of the Jedi.

This news reaches more ears than fathomable: soon the Exchange, a criminal compendium that seems to be the only remaining functioning organisation, put a bounty on the Exile