Bug with Handmaiden becoming a jedi...

Guest Fallen Jedi

Guest Fallen Jedi

The weirdest thing just happened...

Once I had made Handmaiden a jedi and Kreia says :: Betrayal :: I suddenly warp into the Telos Academy ;)

And there's no one there! The whole Academy is empty and I can't get into the Meditation Chamber nor can I leave in the Ebon Hawk :geek:

I loaded my game I had saved right before I made her a jedi and the bug happened again! :)

So there's no way I can make the Handmaiden a jedi on this playthrough.

Freaken great... <_<

Anyone experienced the same?

The weirdest thing just happened...

Once I had made Handmaiden a jedi and Kreia says :: Betrayal :: I suddenly warp into the Telos Academy  :ermm:

And there's no one there! The whole Academy is empty and I can't get into the Meditation Chamber nor can I leave in the Ebon Hawk  o:)

I loaded my game I had saved right before I made her a jedi and the bug happened again!  :devil:

So there's no way I can make the Handmaiden a jedi on this playthrough.

Freaken great... <_<

Anyone experienced the same?

Yes I am having this same problem and I can't find anything that I should be at the Telos Academy for or anyway to get around going there. ;)

You aren't supposed to be "teleported" to the academy and be able to control your character. It is supposed to be a cutscene where Atris is talking to a couple of her combat drones, and then cut back to the Ebon Hawk. So for some reason the cutscene didn't trigger and you ended up on the cutscene set in control of your character instead.

Sounds like a bug, but the cutscene has always triggered for me so I don't know what could be wrong.