Cannot enable Anti-Aliasing or Frame Buffer Effect

Hi, this is a problem that's been plaguing me since KOTOR1 and has crossed over into 2. I have a Radeon 9000 Mobility 64MB video card with Omega drivers, and despite tinkering around with the drivers as many have done earlier, I have no way of enabling either Anti-Aliasing or Frame Buffer Effects in the options menu. At first I didn't realize there was a problem with these options disabled, but noticing that among other things that Force Sight is even more useless than it normally is, I find myself quite annoyed. Anti-Aliasing works just fine for me in all other applications, yet for some reason KOTOR1 + 2 refuse to allow me to select it as an option. I have tried disabling Triple Buffering, but that has had no effect whatsoever.

Any help you kind folks can deliver will be appreciated.

Hi, this is a problem that's been plaguing me since KOTOR1 and has crossed over into 2.  I have a Radeon 9000 Mobility 64MB video card with Omega drivers, and despite tinkering around with the drivers as many have done earlier, I have no way of enabling either Anti-Aliasing or Frame Buffer Effects in the options menu.  At first I didn't realize there was a problem with these options disabled, but noticing that among other things that Force Sight is even more useless than it normally is, I find myself quite annoyed.  Anti-Aliasing works just fine for me in all other applications, yet for some reason KOTOR1 + 2 refuse to allow me to select it as an option.  I have tried disabling Triple Buffering, but that has had no effect whatsoever.

Any help you kind folks can deliver will be appreciated.

Try setting on your video control panel, the in game AA/AF settings have always been screwy for me, so i set them outside of it :devil:

Heh, I have no problem whatsoever with Anisotropic Filtering, and while I can adjust AA via Radlinker, without an in-game switch I have no real way of determining whether or not the graphics have improved vs. a performance hit.

I'm really more concerned about the Frame Buffer Effects, but the fact that AA is grayed out as well leads to the theory that the two problems are related, and I'd like to figure out what the problem is so that I can solve it!

Naturally, I sent an email to Lucasarts's Tech Support before my original post, but I have as much confidence in getting any reply (let alone a helpful one) as a zookeeper leaving with a clean outfit after monkey duty.