Final planet Crash (spoilers?)

er1

After finishing Korriban i had to go back to Duxn. However, no matter what planet i went to, i crashed after the video showing me landing on the planet (the mouse button appears out of blacks creen and then it CTD). I've successefully loaded the cutscene (Akria) before (but went back and didn't save), but i've never been able to do it since that first time :blink:

Any help guys?

running 6800GT

alright, after extensive reloads and testing i have found out that leaving korriban for any other planet will cause a crash. Whether you have been there for 30 seconds, completed all the quests or even having never gotten off your ship.

How do i fix this? Is there someway to hack into my save file and change my location?

=/

EDIT: this also happens regardless of what stage of the campaign you are on

alright, after extensive reloads and testing i have found out that leaving korriban for any other planet will cause a crash. Whether you have been there for 30 seconds, completed all the quests or even having never gotten off your ship.

How do i fix this? Is there someway to hack into my save file and change my location?

=/

EDIT: this also happens regardless of what stage of the campaign you are on

Didn't crash here. I went from Korriban to Dantooine.