Bug List (Warning: Spoilers)

This is in reference to the PC version of the game (as it 'looks' like the Xbox doesn't suffer from these same issues).

1. Experienced a couple of crashes but I can't tell you what the cause was.

2. Major framerate problems in certain maps (Dantooine) but to 'fix' that I just change the Texture pack from High clicked OK then back up to High and went back into the game and it was no longer 'stuttery'.

3. The voice-overs did not match the subtitles in a few locations.

4. The 'G0T0' droid referred to Revan as 'him' when it was established earlier that it was a her. This also happened somewhere else just before you get the droid onto the Ebon Hawk.

5. The conversations would occasionally react as if I was 'clicking through' them so that they would flash through making it impossible to read. I had to actually exit out of the game completely and then reload to fix this one.

Not bugs but needed to be mentioned.

1. Several times I found myself saying, "what the hell is going on now?" because the story didn't describe it well enough. For instance, I have my save on Malachor V which it titled "Where the hell..." because I had NO idea where I was.

2. A few 'quests' seemed to be 'missing'. For example, the whole unlocking the Navicomputer. It was mentioned that it was voice locked (assumably by Revan) and that HK-47 could mimic voices (to presumably 'unlock' it) but that never happened.

3. I was really hoping that it wasn't going to be a HL2 ending but, alas, I was disappointed.

All in all, it was a fun game but it didn't have the 'depth' that the first one did. I will likely play again as Dark Side because the game 'seemed' focused on that happening (based on the lack of actual Light Side replies in the conversations) but I doubt I'll match the 7 times I played the original.

2. Major framerate problems in certain maps (Dantooine) but to 'fix' that I just change the Texture pack from High clicked OK then back up to High and went back into the game and it was no longer 'stuttery'.

Solved that one changing my drivers from Catalyst 5.2 to 4.12. (I have a Radeon 9800pro.) The game would occasionally get slower again, but a quickload or a game restart managed to get everything normal. Those grasses on Dantooine are killers :p

5. The conversations would occasionally react as if I was 'clicking through' them so that they would flash through making it impossible to read. I had to actually exit out of the game completely and then reload to fix this one.

Yeah, it happened to me once. I was under the effect of "Force Enlightment". Maybe the haste effect did something to the texts as well o_O

My game also crashed sometimes when the camera switched and paused on an enemy that could be far away or hidden between walls.