black screen with arrow (spoilers)

well i don't know if anyone had this problem before, i've tried browsing this forum but it seems like there are millions of bugs in this game.

Well im playing for 27hrs in game. Im on Dxun, i completed things for mandalore and am ready to go to Onderon. However, i first decided to go back to the Ebon Hawk to do some talking and upgrading. game autosaved and i quicksaved when i entered.

Now every time i wanna leave ebon hawk, with or without party members i get black screen with only the blue arrow left, only thing i can do is move the arrow around with my mouse... any ideas anyone, this is quite annoying cuz i was so stupid not to have made backup saves before. i only got the autosave and quicksave where it crashes on leaving the ebon hawk :/

I have the exact same problem, only I hit black screen (with arrow) after I enter the Ebon Hawk in the polar region of Telos.

It's almost as if the area doesn't load properly, or something. I can press ESC to bring up the normal menu, but the area's map is just white with nothing there.

I can't seem to get around the problem either.

Well join the club! Telos entering the ebon hawk and they start talking but the map is so F**ing wierd... i can move around and all but i cant get any were i cant press the galaxy map thingy... It's sucks! Great game but they should have waited a while before releaseing the game so they could fix atleast 80% of the 2 billion bugs in the game!

And yet again sry for my bad English