Worst luck ever *spoilers*

Mark

I'm posting this today, not because I am mad at anyone, but because I'm a little depressed. I figure by posting this, I may save some poor soul's precious time. This is the worst bug I have ever had in my entire gaming life.

I didn't do too much looking around on this forum, so I'm not exactly sure if others have encounterd this problem and have posted about. If no one else has, then I am so glad.

My problem occurred sometime early in the game I guess. Not exactly sure when. Unfortunitly, thats what really sucks about it. I'll explain:

One part in the game, you encounter some girl named "Visas" I belive she is called. After battling her, she tells you she will join you. I did so, and she said she would. I belive I was on Dantooine at the time, and I came to the ebon hawk early for some reason. That is when I first met her. After the conversation and what not with her, I left the ebon hawk to deal with my quests. When I finally return to the Ebon Hawk, she was not there. I didn't think about it too much. I did consider that it was a bug, and she disappeared(knowing that the game did tell me how to use her; explaining that she had some special powers and stuff, just like the other characters), yet I threw that out of my head anyway since the character select screen didn't have a picture of her in it. I decide to move on - BAD mistake.

And now I come to my problem. Many many MANY hours later, The GAME ENDER. I come back from the rebuilt enclave(after kreia goes with that handmaiden) and I am automatically jumped into a cutscene with Atton. After I explain to him that we must get to Telos, I get a black screen. I figure "No problem". I save right there on a test save, and I reload.

The game reloads me in the room where Kreia would sit. Only problem is, there is not a soul on the Ebon Hawk. I can't exit the ship, nor can I even select a different planet. When I go to the pilot room(they bleep ****pit), I find Atton, clutching his side. I talk to him and I get back into the same conversation as last time.

I decide to search around the internet for some fix. I find a guide. I read it up to the part where the game should continue. It tells me that right after the conversation with Atton, "Visas" should come and talk to me(At least I think that is what the guide said...).

Well there is no Visas with me. So if there isn't any Visas with me, it can't jump to that conversation.

I'm now at the point where I have 7 saved game files, all after the bug had already happend, so I'm screwed. I have been 35 hours into the game, and now I must start over.

Like I said, I didn't come here to complain, only to share my story. I'm a little depressed right now, and I dread playing the game all over from the begining.

Great game though! *commits suicide*

Sorry for that immature suicide thing. Just hard to get over this.