This is totally insane...

Minor spoilers contained herein.

The difficulty of this game is beyond the realm of impossible, not even a tactical genius could win most of the fights in this game. No enemy in recent memory, not even the cannoks on the jungle world have fewer then 400+ Hitpoints, my men take about 30 hits to bring someone down and this is on easy?!

Some glorious moments only won thru use of godmode:

1. T3's battle vs the 3 HK droids on NarShadda: Attempt 1, Battle starts with all 3 of them firing a power shot instantly wasting him. Game over. Attempt 2, He somehow survives the volley and hits 1 with a hit of 18 damage taking about 2% of 1 of the droids, then takes a single hit of 55 damage and explodes. Game over. Attempt 3, with godmode on I use over 20 ion gernades and 5 thermal detonators and im still forced to drop them all with 5 minutes of exchanged laser fire. ??????

2. Wookie in the arena on NarShadda: Attempt 1, The hounds come out he's killed in 2 hits, managed to hit a hound once to take about 5% of its HP... Attempt 2, Again with godmode I run past several dozen gaurds all capable of dropping me in one hit who might as well be immortal. ??????

Without cheating there were about 16 other similar situations like that.

======

On other topics, Whats the point of a thermal detonator costing 1000 chemicals when it only takes 5% of hitpoints off a common thug? Its useless, all mines and gernades are absoloutly worthless at everything eceapt becoming salvaged for medic packs.

Edit: Another great question...

Were are all the good weapons in this game? I'm swimming in good amour but when it comes to weapons there nowhere to be found. There no lightsabers anywere ecept for the one I built which is kinda silly when theres a pile of other jedi on my team... Anyway i've defeated 4 planets now without sight of another saber and you can't even construct another one silly considering how much stuff is availible for upgrading them.

Edited by Omega2kaa

Minor spoilers contained herein.

Same, same.

The difficulty of this game is beyond the realm of impossible, not even a tactical genius could win most of the fights in this game. No enemy in recent memory, not even the cannoks on the jungle world have fewer then 400+ Hitpoints, my men take about 30 hits to bring someone down and this is on easy?!

On easy? Strange, I thought the game was way too easy on Normal. After a certain point, it's just stasis field and master flurry time after time after time. Perhaps you made some poor decisions in character creation? My character could take off at least 150 HP each round by the end...

On the other hand, perhaps I just got astoundingly lucky with the random items.

Some glorious moments only won thru use of godmode:

1. T3's battle vs the 3 HK droids on NarShadda: Attempt 1, Battle starts with all 3 of them firing a power shot instantly wasting him. Game over. Attempt 2, He somehow survives the volley and hits 1 with a hit of 18 damage taking about 2% of 1 of the droids, then takes a single hit of 55 damage and explodes. Game over. Attempt 3, with godmode on I use over 20 ion gernades and 5 thermal detonators and im still forced to drop them all with 5 minutes of exchanged laser fire. ??????

I ran from that fight. If you leave the warehouse, it takes you straight back to the Ebon Hawk.

2. Wookie in the arena on NarShadda: Attempt 1, The hounds come out he's killed in 2 hits, managed to hit a hound once to take about 5% of its HP... Attempt 2, Again with godmode I run past several dozen gaurds all capable of dropping me in one hit who might as well be immortal. ??????

Don't know about that, I was controlling the girl, but with her, I never had a problem with the wookie or the hounds.

Without cheating there were about 16 other similar situations like that.

======

On other topics, Whats the point of a thermal detonator costing 1000 chemicals when it only takes 5% of hitpoints off a common thug? Its useless, all mines and gernades are absoloutly worthless at everything eceapt becoming salvaged for medic packs.

I think the only time I used a grenade was against that tank droid on Telos.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I ran from that fight. If you leave the warehouse, it takes you straight back to the Ebon Hawk.

;) No hope of that, not even a statistical hope.

=====

Thinking back, its always been like this, I literally dread any situtation were I can't use my main character.

T3 on the asteroid were you have to open the latch: Another perfect example of the impossible... Your forced to have him fight like 20 of the mining droids in sets of 2 usually, a single one of them was like 10 of him put together. My only hope of survival was hoping 1 would ignore the other 1 fighting while I pounded it like 20 times with the shock arm and praying it didn't fire back, cuz 1 or 2 hits was the end of T3.

I agree that I felt the game to be easy on hard. I can't speak to the Wookie scenario since I only played the light side (and that very encounter for Meira as difficult if you didn't do some running around). In so far as the droid fight is concerned, did you maintain constant shields (I had a renewalbe droid shield as that point [obtainable on Nar Shadaa] and use ion grenades. In fact, I took M3 T4 on Goto's yacht and found him pretty durable with shields.

:) No hope of that, not even a statistical hope.

=====

Thinking back, its always been like this, I literally dread any situtation were I can't use my main character.

T3 on the asteroid were you have to open the latch: Another perfect example of the impossible... Your forced to have him fight like 20 of the mining droids in sets of 2 usually, a single one of them was like 10 of him put together. My only hope of survival was hoping 1 would ignore the other 1 fighting while I pounded it like 20 times with the shock arm and praying it didn't fire back, cuz 1 or 2 hits was the end of T3.

Gosh, this is strange. I'm not even sure we're playing the same game! Please don't think I'm insulting your intelligence, but you are levelling them up and giving them equipment, right? My memories of Peragus involved T3 using the shocker maybe two times on each droid, and finishing them off with a blaster if that wasn't enough.

You're absolutely sure it was on easy?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I agree that I felt the game to be easy on hard.  I can't speak to the Wookie scenario since I only played the light side (and that very encounter for Meira as difficult if you didn't do some running around).  In so far as the droid fight is concerned, did you maintain constant shields (I had a renewalbe droid shield as that point [obtainable on Nar Shadaa] and use ion grenades.  In fact, I took M3 T4 on Goto's yacht and found him pretty durable with shields.

Maybe i'm not explaining this properly... The battle was hopeless. No chance of winning, not in theory, or even statisically. The droid was dead in .3 seconds whihc is less time then a shield even takes to activate. Hypothetically, if the droid had divine favor and had time to get the shield on, 3 hits per round would still hurt him and you'd be doing nothing but telling the shield to turn on over and over until death. :)

:lol: No hope of that, not even a statistical hope.

=====

Gosh, this is strange. I'm not even sure we're playing the same game! Please don't think I'm insulting your intelligence, but you are levelling them up and giving them equipment, right? My memories of Peragus involved T3 using the shocker maybe two times on each droid, and finishing them off with a blaster if that wasn't enough.

You're absolutely sure it was on easy?

I'm dead sure this is on easy. I think there some kinda bug vastly multipling the enemies power.

Edited by Omega2kaa

It could be. How many hitpoints do your characters have? Or better, what level are they (at various hard points in the game)?

If there's some sort of discrepancy between the levels of your characters and the levels of your enemies (if it's placing level 20 enemies in your path when you are level 12, for example), possibly because of a bug, that would explain it.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

i found said fight vs. three HK-50s ridiculously easy - first I thought OMG, three of them vs. my astromech droid, but even the default unlimited-use shock-arm and the unlimited-charge driod-shield (make sure to do the short and easy quest for that on Nar Shaddaa first) made this fight (and others) with T3 a cakewalk. Also on Goto's yacht, I took T3 and did most of the fighting with him till I got my char back, because he's basically invulnerable with that shield vs. the other droids' blasters