Characters swap places (in B13 cache) spoilers

I'm in the Mandalorian cache after blowing it open with the military grade explosive (or whatever they called it) like Mandalore told me to do.

I go around the room with the guy that breaks shields (ba..something) and disarm all the mines. Then I try to talk to the foreman robot with him (he's got over 20 computer use), but it switches to my main character that's only got a 2 computer use. So then I can't perform the "[computer]..." option that I think will allow me to move the other constructions droids in the room (and allow me to access more containers to loot em).

And when I exit that dialog window my 2 characters have switched places! I'm currenly controlling the same guy I started with, but he's now where the character with the 2 computer use was. I've got a save game that appears to replicate it if someone wants to see it. No idea what I did to cause it...

Attaching RAR of my save game (renamed as site claimed I couldn't upload a RAR...after loaded just walk forward, then initiate solo mode and follow my above directions).

000008___Game7.rar.txt