Swooprace

My first 2 games, all swoop races were broken. It would not give me a completion time.

After finishing with a LS and DS jedi, this is my third game.

So far, the swoop races are working fine and I can actually try to compete in them.

Unfortunately, I know of no workaround or fix. I dont know if the races are working because its my third game (optional content is supposed to become available from what I read after completing as LS and DS) or if its completely random.

Sorry this wasnt too helpful :">

iv not come across that problem. but i have had the swoop bike jumping to the top of the screen when you start a race (this can usually be avoided by holding the right mouse button during the start sequence)

also even tho iv succeded numerous times in getting a time that beats some if not all of the best times, it has only ever recorded the time once! every other time it says 'that was a nasty crash there.......etc'

this is really bl**dy annoying as i used to love the swoop bike racing on kotor on the xbox (i only recently got a pc) im so annoyed at it im almost ready to take the game back and swap it for the xbox version!