help

9mak9

I just got the game. Then i start a new game, after i create my character the game shows me aboard the ship and i see a droid but it stops there and then windows said there is an error and it goes back to windows.

how do i get the specs for my system i forgot how?

I know my graphics and everything arent good for this game but they said the same for the first game and i played that and it worked fine. is there anything i can do? thanks

I have the mobility radeon 7500c with 64mb card and the ATI 1.3.3843 WinXP Release

those are the only two things that failed on the configuration utility. I download 3 drivers to see if those work but everytime i try to install them it say error and never loads up. I dont know what else to do or how to. How do I get all of that system information i cant remember. thanks again

I got that exact same problem, only with;

ati radeon 345M- 128mb :huh:

384mb ram

modded 'neutral catalyst' 4.1 drivers (and before you say it- I've tried 4.11 upwards :huh: )

pentium 4 2.4Ghz

windows XP sp2

Kotor worked fine....

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Yea i had a problem with Kotor but when i installed the new driver it worked fine.

When I look at my graphics card properties its says my driver version is 6.14.10.6371

I know alot of people are having this problem, is there another driver i can install to make it work or at least try to make it work.

and how can I look at my specs for my system i forgot how to. thanks