Odd Problems: Upgrade items missing, Freezes

Hi, fellas

Here's my problem. I played the game all the way through once; 60+ hours.

Now, I'm roughly 15 hours into my second go around.

All of a sudden, on Onderon (decided to try a different sequence of planets), after leaving Dxun, the item icons aren't showing. Instead, it's showing a purple sonic grenade. Strange, huh? That's not all, however. When you load a new upgrade item, and change it to something else, the item you changed from disappears -- but the upgrade ability stays with the weapon / armor!

In addition to this, it's begun to freeze on me. Now, understand this: I played through the first time with no such problems. I kept one save file from my first game, but it's at the very end. The CD isn't the problem. (no real scratches, at all), and I don't have any problems with other games.

I even decided to rent the game in order to see if it's the CD or the console. The rented game had the same glitches.

Any clue what the problem could be?

jaguars4ever Posted Today, 01:34 AM

I hope you can restore to an earlier save.

Well, I already know it isn't the CD, and the freezing also took place on another profile's saved games.

I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems. I've heard of 'workbench problems', but I'm not quite sure what was meant by that.

jaguars4ever Posted Today, 01:34 AM

I hope you can restore to an earlier save. 

Well, I already know it isn't the CD, and the freezing also took place on another profile's saved games.

I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems. I've heard of 'workbench problems', but I'm not quite sure what was meant by that.

That work bench problem was solved by clearing the XBOX cache; perhaps you might give that a shot.

manthing2.jpg