Please Help!! Stuck on Nar Shadaa

OK, I'm totally stuck.

I'm at the part on Nar Shadaa where you go below the Jekk'Jekk Tarr bar to Visquis's secret base. I get to the part where you take control of Mira and have to find a way to open the door to let your main character (Jedi) into the place. The door tells me there "might be an override somewhere on the level", but I can't find it anywhere!! I've killed all the Ubese guards, and explored every room on the board and the only computer I can find is the ventilation control one (in the room with the workbench) and all it lets me do is upload schematics or open security doors - which won't open the door to my Jedi guy!! Where is the switch/what do I have to do to get that door open???

I'm 22 hours in and really don't want to start over, so please help! Thanks

OK, I'm totally stuck.

I'm at the part on Nar Shadaa where you go below the Jekk'Jekk Tarr bar to Visquis's secret base.  I get to the part where you take control of Mira and have to find a way to open the door to let your main character (Jedi) into the place.  The door tells me there "might be an override somewhere on the level", but I can't find it anywhere!!  I've killed all the Ubese guards, and explored every room on the board and the only computer I can find is the ventilation control one (in the room with the workbench) and all it lets me do is upload schematics or open security doors - which won't open the door to my Jedi guy!!  Where is the switch/what do I have to do to get that door open???

I'm 22 hours in and really don't want to start over, so please help!  Thanks

Dude, you'll find the switch around somewhere. I know i did. Keep on looking.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Dude, you'll find the switch around somewhere. I know i did. Keep on looking.

Good to know there is a switch at least. Seriously though, I spent an hour AFTER I killed everyone going from room to room and I cannot find anything to open tat door. Am I supposed to go out the exit tunnel first? Although I can't get that door open either