Infamous Q

Trev

If you save the Lorran guy from Laigreks on Danttoine, he'll sell you lens saber component you need to complete your lightsaber. It will be bundled with a saber upgrade and a silver crystal as well - all for 1000 credits. :thumbsup:

There are many other ways, but here's just one of the top of my head. :)

manthing2.jpg

I saved him, didn't get a lense from him, so I bought it from the lady. Bao Dur still says I need one though, whats up?

You don't just get a lens free for saving him - saving him entitles you to have the option of buying his saber bundle. Ungrateful tyke, isn't he? <_< . Anyway, buy his stash & you'll have your part.

The lens you buy from that lady, isn't the lens you're looking for. OMG, I'm turning into Obi-Wan. :)

Her lens is just an UPGRADE lens for an existing lens, not the lens for CREATION of the saber. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

I saved him, didn't get a lense from him, so I bought it from the lady. Bao Dur still says I need one though, whats up?

You don't just get a lens free for saving him - saving him entitles you to have the option of buying his saber bundle. Ungrateful tyke, isn't he? <_< . Anyway, buy his stash & you'll have your part.

The lens you buy from that lady, isn't the lens you're looking for. OMG, I'm turning into Obi-Wan. :)

Her lens is just an UPGRADE lens for an existing lens, not the lens for CREATION of the saber. :thumbsup:

I bought the pack from him, it gave me an emitter fixture, somethin else and a green crystal...

The lens you buy from that lady, isn't the lens you're looking for. OMG, I'm turning into Obi-Wan. :p

Her lens is just an UPGRADE lens for an existing lens, not the lens for CREATION of the saber. :)

I bought the pack from him, it gave me an emitter fixture, somethin else and a green crystal...

Ahh...the Random Loot Generator strikes again! :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

The lens you buy from that lady, isn't the lens you're looking for. OMG, I'm turning into Obi-Wan. :p

Her lens is just an UPGRADE lens for an existing lens, not the lens for CREATION of the saber. :)

Ahh...the Random Loot Generator strikes again! :thumbsup:

Si. so how do I get another lens fixture?

And where is Vrook? I searched the Sublevel, couldn't find him.