Happy but not Agree

:p

First, I have to mention that I like this game, and more than the first one...

More freedom, more randomness, more jedi stuff, and so on...

But, I'm not agree how we, customers, are treated :lol:

Let me explain : you know the "Bounty Hunter quest" on Telos... Choosing your side "Itorian" or "Czersa" will decide that you can finish or never finish it...

This is not a glitch that happens sometimes, it's a glitch that happens every time (and I will not talk about the guys that didn't appear's in Czersa Office)

I work in computer programming since I was 23 yeras old : I'm 40 now...

I analyse and program for industrial needs : but when we do tests of what we have developped, we have a roadmap of functions that have to work... And believe me, this kind of bug it's always found...

So what we have : a bug that intentionnaly was never corrected for some marketing reason (release of the game before Christmas?)...

I'm not agree with this attitude... :(

regards,

JPR

PS : excuse my english, it's not my first langage...

I agree with your opinion for the most part. I don't think it's the fact that the bugs "intentionally were never corrected" as much as it was the fact that they wanted to rush the release before Christmas and didn't do the proper amount of QA with the game. I'm also a programmer, and I agree that many of the things that have been popping up should have been found and fixed before release, had QA been done correctly.