Nar Shaddaa

I went to Nar Shadda first big mistake i've already betean the game once but i keep getting killed before i can get get to my pc is their some strategy that will.

I have Atton and V as Jedi but neither have a saber yet only my PC. SOmeone help and stealth doesn't work. One more bit of info i have Hanharr not Mira

i'm on Goto's ship i already saved on the ship and my auto save puts me talking the tech guy to get the codes changed so i have to go through before i can do anything else.

I went to Dantoonie first last time thats was much easier than this

Nice pic

Well for the Gotos' ship, I suggest Hanharr, because his two Rykk blades own, then Kriea to heal whenever Hanharr gets low, continuously use Wookie Rage.

But first thing, you have look around for dropped items from robots that let you unlock restricted zones. But the MAIN code you want, is where you rescue your PC, the Auxiliary Console or w/e its called, go to it, and obtain power distribution program, then find Goto's main console (Should be easy to find...) and go there, switch all the stuff to Secondary power system, then go to the console next to it, and use power distribution program.

o___o I don't know if that helps