Bug Report: Go-To (Spoiler?)

This bug does not affect game play all that much, so don't read it if you haven't already found Go-To. It is mainly for the developers, I just couldn't find a place to post bugs.

Spoiler starts below:

On Go-To's ship. There is a long hallway (where the turrets were) with the assembly area (I forgot the exact name, starts with A) where the main character was being held, and at the other end of the hallway is a T intersection with a command post.

After you rescue the main character, take all 3 chars back down the hall to the T intersection.

Now take one char (not the main) and run into the assembly room to try to use Computer to extract info out of the droids (leaving the other two behind), I think I had solo mode on, am not sure.

Then after you "log out" of the droid, suddenly you "switch places" with the main character, and you find yourself in the T intersection, and the main character is standing beside the droid. I was able to reproduce it, whenever I log out, I am suddenly back in the intersection, seemingly having switched places with the main character.

thanks,

PlutosDad

http://eyesontheball.blogspot.com

News Satire that's right for you

You can do a similar thing when your on the republic ship facing sion. Bring the two characters to the opposite doors in solo then turn it off an you can find your self on the other side with Kriea and Sion you can go up to him and talk but he says nothing.