my two cents

On KOTOR 2;

Great Game and I give it a 9 out of 10. It would have been a 10 if it were not for the glitches in the game. Soundtrack is solid as well as game play and story was good also. I admit the ending could have had just a pinch more of meaning to it, or at least more content on what the fudge was going on with everyone while they ride of into the sun setting nebulae. It was a little more cerebral than the last one but that witch (Kreia) could have hid her intentions a bit better so you didnt figure it out so soon. Then again the plot twists were not bad. Overall well done continuation of the storyline in the series. If you guys put out a version 1.1 ( glitch free) of the game for XBOX, let me know so I can get it. I will now have to see how the PC version is when it is out.

On KOTOR 3?

You guys at Obsidion and Bioware did very well on the first two games. It would seem only fair for the both of you to do a 50/50 colaberation for KOTOR 3. And for all that is one with the force , please make the next one at least 2 discs, 80-100 hours long, and tie up all the loose ends from the first 2 games. Also, please allow for people to save their characters so when they start a new game they can use the same character ala baldurs gate dark alliance series. And again no level cap so the game adjusts difficulty to your level. One last bug in your ear so to speak. ( more planets and a random quest or free mode so people can play past the story line.)

Thanks for letting me put in my 2 cents in.

Okrona