Another Influence Question

i dont think this is the same question someone posted a lil bit ago, but here it is. Obsidian said to get the full thrill of the game you would prob want everyone on your party, and not 2 uninfluence ppl so they dont join u. Well im playing and im wondering how we are supposed to be a big tymer dark side character if we be mean 2 some of r members they will leave. I want 2 get the biggest thrill out of this game, but wanna be dark, and im alreayd havin trouble with it. O and another question, some of the questions you choose go against another character. So if i agree with one, then the other gets upset. Wow thats weird 2, if i agree with Aton on something, than Keria will get mad.

but something i rlly like is that i make fun of Atton with Keria, but when im with Atton i make fun of Keria. lol its funny.

i dont think this is the same question someone posted a lil bit ago, but here it is. Obsidian said to get the full thrill of the game you would prob want everyone on your party, and not 2 uninfluence ppl so they dont join u. Well im playing and im wondering how we are supposed to be a big tymer dark side character if we be mean 2 some of r members they will leave. I want 2 get the biggest thrill out of this game, but  wanna be dark, and im alreayd havin trouble with it. O and another question, some of the questions you choose go against another character. So if i agree with one, then the other gets upset. Wow thats weird 2, if i agree with Aton on something, than Keria will get mad.

but something i rlly like is that i make fun of Atton with Keria, but when im with Atton i make fun of Keria. lol its funny.

o wait this was the same 1, lol spam away