Where the heck... (little help please)

Okay.. this should be a quick and easy Q for someone who's at this point in the game...

I'm on the Ravenger, I beat masky-boy down easily... but I'm having an issue with the whole last proton charge thing. I realize I have to use the one in the missle bay... but its locked down... what I need to know is... WHERE THE HECK IS THE TERMINAL TO UNLOCK IT... I've spent a good 2 hours searching room by room, I've been through the ship 4 times... normally I wouldn't ask but its getting to the point where I don't even want to pick up the controller anymore...

I'm sure its probably something ridiculously obvious that I should have gotten early on... but I'm hopeful someone will take pity on me.

i think someone said b4 that u need to go to another room and manually select it on the wall. u have to use the L and R buttons because if you go by it it wont show up with a use option. at least thats what i heard

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together