Major Bugs

How about these glitches. I'm on Peragus and I cannot access Workstations. Nothing happens when I click on "Use". Lab stations work fine.

I figured that once I got T3 I could just use the workstation you get through talking to him. Guess what? I can't talk to him! I click on him, he pauses, then goes about his business. Same thing happens with Kreia. I can talk to Atton, but I'm not going to be able to advance to Telos if I can't talk to Kreia (I played though Peragus on my home Xbox, and now I'm playing on my fiancee's Xbox).

Her Xbox is about a year older than mine. Is it the Xbox or did I somehow get the disk dirty (it looks clean and shiny, but who knows if some tiny particle is screwing things up)?

Sean

How about these glitches. I'm on Peragus and I cannot access Workstations. Nothing happens when I click on "Use". Lab stations work fine.

I figured that once I got T3 I could just use the workstation you get through talking to him. Guess what? I can't talk to him! I click on him, he pauses, then goes about his business. Same thing happens with Kreia. I can talk to Atton, but I'm not going to be able to advance to Telos if I can't talk to Kreia (I played though Peragus on my home Xbox, and now I'm playing on my fiancee's Xbox).

Her Xbox is about a year older than mine. Is it the Xbox or did I somehow get the disk dirty (it looks clean and shiny, but who knows if some tiny particle is screwing things up)?

Sean

Well, I just found your post and you are definately not alone, I wouldn't have started my own thread if I'd seen yours first. I have the exact same issue. It's the XBox model apparently. This game is very picky... the disc is definately "dirty" but it's not scratched... it was just burned that way. I hope you're having better luck on your Fiance's machine though :) I don't have access to a second machine, so my copy went back today. *sigh* no more KOTOR :(