Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rot And Ruin PTB (Things That Need Fixing)

Featured Replies

1-Most of the O.G.G.R. bugs have disappeared from my map and never came back I tried to fix bug locations did not work either.

2-I got the termite worker gold card but it did not give it to me in the bug menu

3-There are 2 termite workers in the bug menu and also a few blank spots which I am sure are nothing because I have everything peepd

4-Splotcher won't color some of the same walls that are right next to each other and will color others but it's completely random

Thanks Again love the game looking forward to the Rot and Ruin release and I hope this helps with pointing out some bug fixes

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.