Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More Aggro for Fighters

Featured Replies

I really like playing as a fighter. When I play with my friends we all take different roles, and I really enjoy being a tank. But often times when we challenge bosses, they deal more damage than me as rangers and mages, and it results in the boss growing disinterested in me and targeting them. I know that there are mechanics built in already to help with this. BUT the mechanics in game that make you draw aggro feel kinda okay at best. There's a trinket that can help draw aggro, but then you waste the trinket slot because there's only one slot. Then there are shields, which are nice, but I really prefer a two-handed playstyle.

Something along the lines of a mutation that draws enemies to you, a bonus to a complete fighter set granting more aggro, or maybe even adding a second trinket slot so I can put on the trinket I want for combat AND the aggro trinket. I would really like more options like this, and I'd be super grateful if something like this were considered.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.