Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flight in Creative

Featured Replies

I have a lot of fun in this game, and I enjoy building. I often find myself jumping between my save with my friends, and a creative world I have so I can test out some builds. The only issue I have with this is sometimes we want to build high up, and I'm forced to climb my way up in creative. This to me feels a little silly. Most games with a creative mode usually end up having a flight mechanic that allows you to move across the map very quickly and get to high places for convenience. Of course the handy gnat is in the game; and while I do appreciate it, unlike in the first game, the gnat seems to be tethered to the player making it unable to stray very far.

I understand that not every request is reasonable, but a creative flight would help with a lot of testing, and a lot of builds. At the very least I hope that the invisible tether can be removed from the handy gnat in creative mode.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.