2 hours ago2 hr Hello everyone,I'm new to the forum! My friend and I are currently playing Grounded 2 on PS5 on "Woah!" , and we are absolutely loving it. However, we wanted to report something that has been a major downside for us and is definitely hurting our enjoyment of the game. It’s highly possible this has been discussed here before, but since we are still on our first playthrough, we wanted to avoid potential spoilers. So I hope it's okay to post this here!Especially the thirst rate on "Woah!" is honestly just annoying. You feel forced to run around with 5 canteens in your inventory just so you don't have to get back to base every 20 to 30 minutes. On top of that, during our second boss fight, I (playing as the client) couldn't even finish the fight without having to open the inventory just to drink. We know there is a slider for this in Custom Game settings, but switching to a Custom Game forces the enemy difficulty from "Woah!" down to "Medium". We don't want that! To make matters worse, putting canteens on the quickbar doesn't work well either the game only uses the first canteen. If that one is empty, it doesn't automatically switch to the next full one.Dear developers, please look into fine-tuning this so it doesn't hurt the gameplay experience. Thanks everyone, and greetings!
Create an account or sign in to comment